With the use Citrix’s Service Desk we are able to log and track the issues you are having. This provides great, two-way communication between us, the support team, and you, the client, for identifying and resolving issues. It also gives a way to reference this material later.
The benefits of Service Desk are:
- Easily manage incidents to quickly resolve customer issues
- Intelligently route service desk records and assign appropriate priorities
- A customized self-service portal to deliver knowledge where users need it
- Track infrastructure changes and releases to ensure problem-free updates
- Use built-in ITIL best practices to achieve service excellence
- Seamlessly employ two key IT tools – remote support and Service Desk from one integrated package
In addition to the Service Desk, we also use Citrix’s GoToAssist tool to provide remote support to our clients. Whether you need one-time remote support or a permanent session that allows us access* to your computer, we can do it. We use it each and every day to provide service to our existing clients, as well as new. We think that GoToAssist is the best remote assistance product on the market today, and it costs you absolutely nothing!
The process of getting connected to us remotely is very easy. You can either visit helpme.net and enter the 9 digit PIN number that we provide to you, or we can provide a link to you via email. Either way, we can connect to your computer* within two minutes and begin fixing it. You don’t even have to get up from your desk!
* GoToAssist is fast, secure and reliable. Any of these solutions require your permission prior to us accessing your computer.